Are you a young married couple unable to decide which city to settle? Are you confused about the long list of small and big cities? Then, we have brought an answer to all your questions based on real facts and figures. A recent survey has revealed that people have now started to prefer young new towns like Noida and Gurgaon over the metropolitan cities of Delhi and Mumbai. Census too shows a fast migrant rush towards these towns of National Capital Region (NCR). The survey has revealed a 29% hike in the migrants’ population in Gurgaon. This has also led to flourishing of many packers and movers in Noida and Gurgaon.
Here are the 5 reasons why you should consider settling to these two young cities:-
- IT hub and job opportunities- Gurgaon and Noida are the new IT hubs of North India attracting thousands of youngsters from across the country. These cities have offices of some of the major IT firms of India as well as abroad. The job opportunities in Gurgaon and Noida have almost doubled during the last decade especially for software engineers and computer graduates.
Apart from MNCs, a large no. of startups are also budding in the business- friendly environment of these cities. People from across the country have now started settling here with their families.
- Proximity to Delhi- The biggest advantage these cities enjoy over others is their proximity to the capital city of Delhi. One can easily travel from Delhi to Gurgaon and Noida daily or reverse. These cities are well connected to Delhi through multiple means of transport like rail, road, and metro.
The vicinity to Delhi makes them a luring option for those who wish to live in Delhi due to some reason and have their job in Noida or Gurgaon.
- Excellent infrastructure- The cities of Noida and Gurgaon are known for their excellent modern infrastructure. Whether it be DLF cyber city or Adobe headquarters, both these towns are much ahead of the metropolitan cities of Delhi or Mumbai. As most of the industrial areas of Noida and Gurgaon have been developed since last few decades, they are modern and well- planned.
Delhi’s infrastructure is crumbling and can’t take the pressure anymore. The population of the capital has already crossed 19 million. Therefore, policymakers are now focusing on the development of the regions lying on its periphery giving rise to an integrated National Capital Region (NCR) which includes Noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, and Faridabad.
- Affordable housing- A new couple always fantasizes about their dream house but arriving in Delhi or any other metropolitan city, most of these get shattered. Housing in Delhi is extravagant and even a 1- BHK flat in a normal locality may cost you high.
However, this is not the case with Noida and Gurgaon. Housing in these cities will meet all your expectations and you can avail them at an affordable price. There are many big and small housing societies where you can easily book your dream house. Even you can consider shifting to these cities, and packers and movers in Gurgaon and Noida are there to help you in this process.
- Public amenities– The best thing about Noida and Gurgaon is that public amenities in these cities are no less than those of Delhi. They have some of the best schools and are home to a large no. of private universities including Amity and Sharda Universities. The healthcare facilities here are good and you can even go for shopping at popular locations like Atta market.
So today, the cities of Noida and Gurgaon are magnetizing a huge crowd from across the country and people are shifting here in large no. If you are facing any problem in shifting and are new to the city, you can take the help of best packers and movers in Gurgaon or Noida.